Flu Season 2022/23
Flu vaccine 2022/23
Covid Booster vaccines are given centrally you will receive a text message inviting you to book booster Vaccines. You can also call 119 to book your Covid Booster vaccination.
We have flu clinics running throughout the week. Please book your appiontment online via MyGP app by visiting www.mygp.com/user/
Please note our phone lines are extremely busy during the hours of 8:30-12:00 Mon-Fri. If you are trying to book a flu Vaccination appointment through telephone, we kindly ask you to ring us between the hours of 3-6pm Mon-Fri.
For detailed information on the flu vaccine, please click on the following link: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/flu-influenza-vaccine/
Flu Vaccine Appointments
When attending an appointment for the flu vaccine, please ensure the following:
- You wear a mask or face covering at all times
- You arrive at the time of your appointment, not before, to limit the amount of patients waiting to be seen and therefore reducing contact with others
- Only one carer/parent/guardian to accompany a patient
- The appointment is for a flu vaccine only. For any other medical concerns, please book another appointment with a doctor or nurse, as appropriate.
Protecting Your Child Against Flu
- children aged 2 or 3 years on 31 August 2022 (born between 1 September 2018 and 31 August 2020)
- children aged 2 to 17 years with long-term health conditions
Patients 50-64 Years Of Age
Patients over the age of 50-64 for flu vaccines will be invited shortly.